Hello, i’m pretty new to LV-1 but have some functional desires already. here’s my list (until now)
- Easier programatic access to desk functions. eg: bypassing a rack plugin. Preferable via multiple protocols like MIDI and OSC (or as said before: grant OSC/MIDI access to all functions available to the assignable buttons)
- Possibility to send a “hard state” to such controls, like “put rack plugin4 of channel 12 on bypass/enabled”.
- Better documentation of available remote control interface. Like a midi-map, etc.
- The possibility to make the TALK button latching.
- Internal routing, make it possible to use outputs as channel input.
- Color: I would love to have the possibility to color-mark my faders/channels
- The possibility to use custom layers for the MyMon app.
- some feedback from development team/product owner about the suggestions mentioned on this page.
Keep up the good work of developing this wonderful console!
You can already make the talk button latching by going to the talk setup and hold the big talk button
You can assign Colors to the strip by selecting the channel and going to Preset>set channel color
And you have access to the custom layers on the MyFOH app
Pointing me to the color-select helps a lot.
The latching of the talk button acts a little strange. as soon as I activate it the TB mic indeed stays on. but if I push us user-assignable button (linked to the TALK command), the TB mic switches off, but also back to non-latching mode.
The fact that the custom layers are available on the MyFOH app, does not really help. I want to setup a custom layer for the musicians so they have all instruments and the monitoring-reverb in a single view.
They use the MyMon app, and that seems to be capable of displaying the full mixer lay-out only.
From the users phone/mymon app, press the MIX button (it has an eye symbol). From there, the user gets the option to pick what they want to see via the green check marks. Can hide all channels, and then just pick the ones you want to see. It has nothing to do with what you are doing at the console level.
LV1 > Superrack converter
LV1 remote for superrack like digico console
Multiple servers working like Superrck
I recently implemented a LV1 setup in a corporate broadcast studio, and it’s working great BUT -
When they do very small webcasts there it would be very beneficial to be able to use a Streamdeck/Companion and control for instance mutes on the mics from a separate computer. So if Waves could develop a “Connection” for Bitfocus Companion, I know that I and many others would be extremely thankful!!
Basic AuxFX SEND Master Fader control. We currently have to run an FX channel INTO another FX in effect limiting the useable AuxFX mixes to 4 instead of the listed 8. There is a Trim, but it doesn’t occur on the fader page and therefore takes too long to access. Shouldn’t take much to put the Trim as an FX Master Send.
Multi-touch for mac osx.
Yes the drivers exist. And work great.
Simple latch talkback mic.
Add presets to talkback for Ability to send talkback mic to certain monitors only.