eMotion lv1 feature requests

Hi engineers, for the dates that we are I suppose they will be about to present a new update of LV1.
I would like to change to this system because of its possibilities and because it is an equipment for airplanes because its size can be very small.
But I have requests for you, before I make the jump to VL1.
Necessary;
1 Channel crosfaders
2 individual scenes on / off midi
3 Offline scene
4 double server connection
5 label Layers and User key
And last.
6 to be able to keep non-emo compressor and equalizer plugin commands in CHANEL MODE.

5 Likes

Ah. I forgot, ability to work 5.1 6.1 …
it would be perfect.
Thank you

3 Likes
  1. 2 cue buses
  2. Per channel scope for automation.
  3. Being able to scope a specific parameter and update some or all scenes of just that parameter.
  4. Group to group routing
3 Likes

Channel fading between scenes
Custom midi message per scene (or for the love of everything holy a 1 indexed list)
Individual channel recall safe parameters (In and put)
Fading between scenes
Fading between scenes
Fading between scenes
Fading between scenes

4 Likes

Offline edits! Yes please!

1 Like

A few things:

Metering in LV1 makes no sense. Why include the extra 10db of headroom on the meter if 0 is DBFS and indicates clipping. We need more metering options. DBu in particular.

Offline editor would be very nice

Scene crossfades. Maybe the dLive implementation where the values change but the faders jump. We could just start with faders and do plugins some time down the road.

3 Likes

I want to add more requests:

1. MTC-LTC automation, it can be simply based on snapshot or parameters
  2. a SCOPE/SAFE system with more selectable parameters, not only the entire channel or the single plugin. They have to be channel and scene based. Maybe with selectable parameter (es, hipass filter on that plug on that channel)

The Center and Mono channels should have the option to follow the Main LR. I use Center for my center room speaker, mono is for subs. If I turn down the LR, the Center and Mono don’t follow. I can use a Link to do this but there should be an option with LR/C/M.

1 Like

I would love a FX send mute. To mute signal going into the fx rather than muting the output.
Yes there are workarounds. But those are workarounds, not a solution to the problem.

1 Like

please make EUCON available in LV1.