What is the quietest SoundGrid server?

For me and my customers, I am looking for the quietest version of SoundGrid servers.

I was able to test a DLS that I found too noisy to be installed in the Control Room.

What about the latest versions : Proton Server, Mobile Server, DiGiGrid iOS-XL?
Is there a model quiet enough to be installed in a Control Room?
And is there any technical data on the noise of each server?

Thank you for your feedback.

The issue with noise is the fans. I replaced all case fans and even CPU cooler and it helped a little, but the real source of the noise was that the BIOS settings for fans were set to FULL SPEED. I believe the control board override this as I would hear it rev down once it was linked up and idling, but I do not know the threshold.

My extreme server was too loud, so I took it apart and rebuilt it in a larger computer case with big quiet fans and huge CPU air cooler. I have it in my studio now and it runs about 20 degrees F cooler. It sits on my console behind my monitors and I can barely hear it run at all! I tweaked the BIOS fan controls and bypassed the Wave control board. Runs perfectly quiet now.

Granted, not how you would sell a product to customers, but the servers available at the time I purchased were not targeting studio customers as much as live sound rigs where the volume of the waves server is nothing. I didnt hack mine up until it was way past it warranty.

It looks like the newer Extreme server coming out in June2022 is marketing how quiet it is. Maybe that will be the case and I will buy a new one.