Waves V12 plugins showing upside down in Luna 1.1.2

My V12 plugins interfaces are lunching upside down when used with Luna V 1.1.2. They worked fine in Luna 1.1.1. This behavior just started when the new Luna version was released this week. UA has stated on their forum that this is a Metal graphics issue that you are aware of and that you are in the process of resolving it. Do you have any idea when this issue will be resolved? I have reverted back to Luna 1.1.1 until this issue is resolved.

same here in Luna, and I heard possible pro-tools issue too.

Hi all,

We are aware of this behavior with our V12 plug-ins running with LUNA and are working on releasing a fix for this, however, I don’t have an ETA at the moment.

In the meantime, please contact our TechSupport team which should be able to assist with the fix.

Thank you for the information and thanks for working on problem.

Hi @dporter54 and @xgman,

We just released a fix for the flipped GUI issue in Luna v1.1.2.

Please log in to your account in Waves Central and look for Updates Available next to your login name at the top - install the updates and restart the computer.

Happy new year :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im running Ableton 9. I purchased CLA Vocals V12, upgraded to Waves Central 12.0.11. The Gui is flipped for the plugin. Is there a workaround or fix coming for this? Don’t plan on upgrading to Live 10 anytime in the near future

Hi @dsoglin33 welcome to the Forum :slight_smile:

Ableton Live 9 is not Officially Supported with our V12 plug-ins.

Note that V12 licenses will authorize V9, V10, and V11 plug-ins if needed.

Although Ableton Live was Officially Supported by our V9.92 plug-ins, try and rollback to V10 as shown in this link and see if the issue persists.

If any further assistance is needed, please contact our TechSupport team which will get it sorted.

Having this same problem in Pro Tools 11.3.1

Hi @lrdgreen89,

Welcome to the Forum

Pro Tools 11 is not Officially Supported with our V12 plug-ins as well.

Note that V12 licenses will authorize V9, V10, and V11 plug-ins if needed.

Although Pro Tools 11 was Officially Supported by our V9.92 plug-ins, try and rollback to V10 as shown in this link and see if the issue persists.

If any further assistance is needed, please contact our TechSupport team which will get it sorted.

I have four plugins - all say version 12.0.0, and no updates are showing. The fonts are upside down, but the letters are in the correct order! Is an update available? I have Grand Rhapsody Piano, Waves Tune, X-Noise, and Z-Noise. DAW is Ardour 6.5. V11 was working fine on my 2015 Macbook Pro. With the fonts upside down, these plugins are unusable on my new Mac Mini M1.

Hi All,
I am also facing this problem in Pros Tools 11.3.1. Can anyone tell me how to fix? please