WAVES.COM SPECIALS SUPPORT

Waves Tune Window Size

Please, please, please make the editing window in Waves Tune sizeable. Its current fixed size is restricting and requires too much scrolling and zooming.

2 Likes

I want them to overhaul the interface in general, this is among my requests too.

The more people that make enough noise about it, the more likely they will be to make the changes.

2 Likes

+1. Everywhere you read about shootouts of tuning plugins, waves tune consistently gets high marks for transparency and audio quality but almost everybody calls out the interface as being almost unusable due to the size restrictions. I’ve recently purchased it and after spending time with it I agree with these sentiments 100%. Please please add sizing options. Even if it’s not fully/dynamically resizable, could we have a x1.5 or x2 option to get some more width and height in the edit window?

1 Like

To be honest I avoid using WavesTune myself, because of the UI. RT I don’t mind and use that sometimes for a bit of light to moderate processing. Things like background vocals that don’t require any large degree of attention and detail

But yeah, if they updated it WavesTune with a better UI and ARA support, I sure as hell would use it. Especially if Waves came up with their own answer to Melodyne’s polyphonic DNA tech.

Copyright © 2019 Waves Audio Ltd. All rights reserved. Contact Us | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy