Please Update the WavesTune GUI to be Responsive

The WavesTune plugin has not been updated since its release. I would like to be able to expand the window so I have more room to work. It would be a lot nicer to see more information at once depending on our zoom level. I wish I could control this.

3 Likes

I totally agree!
We need a larger work area!

3 Likes

Its a great tool and it needs to updated. I think they are not aware of that plugins Potential.

1 Like

@YishaiWaves Can someone at Waves please comment on this? I don’t understand why we can’t get ONE update for WavesTune.

Hi @jcanan,

Thanks for the suggestion, basically in every new release part of the plugins gets a new GUI interface and HiDPI support.
Regarding the Waves Tune, personally, I think it is a good idea, I will forward your request to the relevant personnel.

Have a great day. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It can be something like Melodyne. Fullscreen Vocal editing Editor with a nice view. Which it would be a tool easy to work with.

Thanks for forwarding it. I really hope they do something with it. I still use it as my main auto-tune plugin. I just wish waves would show it some love man. Would be great for so many of us that use it.

Thanks!

Personally I’d love to see it, or something similar integrated into the DAW’s editor as opposed to it just being in the plugin window. Celemony have done it with Studio One and I think Cubase. It would be nice to see this type of approach implemented.

Especially if it happens to be Logic. :wink::upside_down_face: