WAVES.COM SPECIALS SUPPORT

ARA Support for Waves Tune

I really like Waves Tune but the GUI always keeps me from using it more. That would totally change with ARA support. The ability to have Waves Tune embedded in a DAW pretty much like Melodyne or Cubase’s VariAudio would be super cool.

1 Like

Yeah I pretty much agree with you. ARA support would be an integral move in the right direction.

Concerning the interface, it would be great if they bought it in line with WavesTune RT’s aesthetics. Considering they just updated the Renaissance UI this may actually happen if enough of us ask!!

1 Like

I’m not so much concerned with GUI aesthetics. Ergonomy is the key factor here. Pitch editing in a small window where you spend half your time zooming in, zooming out, dragging to whatever direction you need is kind of of a nightmare. If Waves can spare some coding resources to redesign the GUI, cool, but I don’t consider that the main priority. DAW integration and fullscreen capability - that’s the thing!

Copyright © 2019 Waves Audio Ltd. All rights reserved. Contact Us | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy