WAVES.COM SPECIALS SUPPORT

Waves Plugins Crash Problem

Hello, my Waves plugins freezes and crashes my DAW. I have a solid system and well equipped computer. I check CPU and RAM while my project is open, and they are all fine. But when I load Wave plugins, DAW just gets slow, freezes, then crashes. My computer; BIOS, drivers etc. all are updated and fine. I updated Waves Central and plugins as well. But I still get crash message like “A serious problem has occurred”, during work and when I close the project. Help is much appreciated.

Regards

Ali

My System:

Win 7 Enterprise 64 Bit

Intel® Core™ i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz
32 GB RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti Grapgic Card
HD: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1 TB ATA Device

Audio Interface: Focusrite Saffire Pro 40

DAW: CUBASE 8.5
WAVES: V9.2.0 + V9.2.3

Hi @ACE_Mastering_Studio Thanks for joining or forum :slight_smile:

The issue might be related to (lack of or problem with) Windows Updates or other necessary Microsoft redists required for Waves Central. To get to the bottom of this issue I’d suggest contacting Waves tech support We would be happy if you will post the solution here afterward.

1 Like

Hello @OdelWaves

Thank you for reply. I have contacted with Tech Support, and got my ticket number. I am waiting for their respond. I will post here the result.

Regards

1 Like

Hello again,

I contacted with Waves Tech Support. I was told that there’s faulty files which were causing crash. Therefor, I was suggested a complete manual uninstall-reinstall. So I did it and problem was solved. I don’t get anymore error messages.

Regards

Ali

2 Likes

@ACE_Mastering_Studio
Great, thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Copyright © 2019 Waves Audio Ltd. All rights reserved. Contact Us | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy