V13 Plugins Crashing Multiple DAWs

I have a few plugins that are still working, but for the most part everything new and updated to version 13 is hard crashing every daw on macOS Big Sur.

I’ve tried Studio One 5/Logic Pro/Reaper. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled/repaired permissions/versions and every step I can think of. Sounds like lots of others are having the same problem. I’d really like to open the new SSL plugin after owning it for a week! Any help appreciated.

2 Likes

I am running V13 fine on Big Sur as is many others. Usually the problem tends to come down to something unique about our systems. Antivirus, VPNs, firewalls.

I’ve running into issues where someone was having issues because of the unrelated cracks they were running. This is because it messes s&*t up to circumvent the security system that screws around with other software. I’m not saying this is the case here, though.

What I’m getting at is have a lot through your apps, plugins and whatever and see if you have something unconventional that might be “messing S&*t up”.

Hi @j.dingey
Welcome to the Waves Forum :slight_smile:

For such issues, I strongly suggest reaching out to our Tech Support team to assist properly according to your licenses and your full setup.