⚡ Studioverse Vocal Chains for Mixing Rap

Hi Everyone,

Check out how fast and easy it is to get mind-blowing results on Vocal chains using Studioverse 😮🎙️🤯.

Have you tried StudioVerse yet? If so please share your experience, chains, and how it helped in your workflow. Will be cool to see some interesting chains and ideas from everybody.

1 Like

Hi there, question? When I decide to cancel my Studioverse subscription, will my preset still be available in my songs? Can’t get a answer. :woozy_face:

Hi @tmoreland,

Welcome to the Waves Forum.

If those presets/chains consist of plugins that existed only in your subscription, the plugins from the stopped subscription won’t be available in the saved chain/preset, but the saved chain will remain. In case those chains were saved with your perpetual licenses only, then they should remain as they were even after stopping the subscription.

If you need any further technical assistance or information, do not hesitate to Contact Technical Support directly.

1 Like

Any vocal chains for mixing screams of mental anguish that is a projection of the pains and eternal suffering that is existential life?!?

If not. can please make that a request. :upside_down_face:

1 Like