SoundGrid Studio 11 on Catalina

Hi boys & girls!
I just upgraded to Catalina and is now busy trying to get some sound of my system. I have the SoundGrid Studio 11 and a DigiGrid D. The system finds the device, link says “Up” but Speed is in red numbers, and also the icon on the waves symbol on top of the screen is red and it says “Mixer Offline”. I guess this has something to do with why I can’t get any sound out, but I feel that I’ve downloaded and installed all the drivers I can find.
Any ideas on how to solve this?

Thanks from Sweden!

1 Like

Hey @Evenflowaudio!

check out the steps here to get sound stream ing in and out of your DAW with the DIGiGrid D and SG Studio, but without a server: https://www.waves.com/support/how-to-stream-audio-between-daw-and-soundgrid-interface

Since there is no server in your setups - the mixer and control room cannot process sound - that is why you are experiencing this.

If you patch the D to the driver directly in device to device path page according to the article above - you will get it working.
Let me know how it goes!

1 Like

Hello,

Thanks for your help, appreciate your time to help me!

The problem was in the patch, but now when I got it correct everything is playing as normal.

Thanks, and have a nice day!

1 Like