NEW PLUGIN! Submarine

NEW PLUGIN! Submarine

Sub frequencies are the backbone of modern music production. To really feel the music, you need kicks, beats, basslines and entire mixes to hit hard below the subsonic belt.

Powered by Waves’ Organic ReSynthesis technology, Submarine’s two subharmonic generators deliver deeper well-balanced results on any large sound system, so you can add bigger sub bass with unprecedented clarity and low-end accuracy.

Watch Demo + Audio Samples

“Sometimes a bass or a kick lack low end. Submarine is a new go-to for adding that great sub bass sound.”

Focus…
3x Grammy-Winning Producer
( Kendrick Lamar, Dr. Dre )

Submarine is available separately or as part of the Mercury, Pro Show and SD7 Pro Show bundles. If you already own one of these bundles with a current Waves Update Plan, you may update the bundle and get Submarine free of charge.
Offers valid for a limited time only.

3 Likes

Hi. Love the introduction video :grin:
Looks like a real gem :+1:
Will definitively come in handy for those deep, deep tones thumping in your chest :metal:
All the best.

2 Likes

Now that plugin is the new sub-standard!! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

When I talked to tech support they said submarine was not supported in Vegas Pro but to my surprise it was in the third party FX folder and works great. With a little practice I should be able to enhance the audio in my video productions.

Hi there @southernfloridian! Welcome!

The fact that a plugin is ‘not supported’ does not necessarily mean it will not work, as you have found out yourself. It means that we have not tested or qualified it and cannot guarantee that issues will not occur.

Thanks and enjoy Sibilance! I am glad it works for you!

Can you tell me which frequency analyzer plugin was used in the submarine demo video.

See picture.

That would be our amazing F6 Dynamic EQ.

I highly recommend checking it out, it is a real ‘Swiss Army Knife’.

Thank you. I ordered it yesterday.

1 Like