Introducing V13: The New Version of Waves Plugins

The Introducing V13: The New Version of Waves Plugins

NEW :apple: APPLE M1 COMPATIBILITY
NEW :computer: WINDOWS 11 COMPATIBILITY
NEW :hocho: HiDPI GRAPHICS FOR SELECT PLUGINS

Learn More

NEW BONUS COUPON! NEW BONUS COUPON! Up to $20 off your next purchase (minimum purchase $50) when you renew your Waves Update Plan
More Reasons to Update

To update to V13, your plugins must be covered by the Waves Update Plan, which gives you extra benefits: 2nd licenses for your covered plugins, a Waves voucher good towards any software purchase, premium support, exclusive premium content & more:

Learn More
Exclusive for Waves Update Plan Members

Enjoy free access to Waves Premium Masterclasses and 35% off Mix With The Masters VOD Masterclasses with the world’s best Grammy®-winning producers and engineers.

Learn More

Exclusive for Waves Update Plan Members
<#include ‘global/Footer - Light’>

1 Like

I’ve been looking forward to this day, and the #1 thing I was hoping for was a HiDPI update for Scheps Omni Channel and we got it!

They also added a popout window for the insert effect… This is a huge unexpected improvement – previously we had to click the expand button to see the insert, so I never used it. But now the controls are surfaced for realtime use with the rest of the UI!

This one is huge for people that use the NX tracker: “Nx Waves Head Tracker no longer disconnects from windows after being idle for 10 minutes.” No more having to re-connect after stepping away from the desk.

And there’s so much more. Looking forward to digging in!

1 Like

It’s gorgeous, amazing updates.