Gold Bundle Plugins don´t work 64bit DAW

Bought the Gold bundle and have installed the plugins ( with wavecenter - selected “all”).
All of the plugins are now on the Blacklist of my CUBASE PRO 10 DAW ( because of VST2 - 32 bit )
Where do i get the VST3 ( 64 bit) version of those plugins ( if there is) Otherwise the complete bundle is useless for me ? Would be great to get my money back than

Thanks in advance for your help
Dieter

Hi @dieter.roesner, welcome to the Waves Forum!

To answer you question:

If for some reason the 64bit VST Waveshells are not in C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3,
you can copy them from C:\Program Files (x86)\Waves\Waveshells
and paste here C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3.

If they are there and you still cannot find the plugins in Cubase - please follow the steps in this support article.

If you need further assistance please contact our Tech Support team here they will sort this out :slight_smile:

ohh - thanks for that fast answer. I´ll check this later the day once i´m back home. keep you posted.

Hi Yishai,

i checked the files, all where it should be. The plugins show in Plug In Manager of my DAW as VST 3 , but when you click on it to insert it ind INSERT / or SEND EFFECTS nothing happens

Hi @dieter.roesner please contact our Tech Support team here they will sort this out :slight_smile:

I already did day before yesterday - none of them answered until yet :frowning:

@dieter.roesner all set?