Waves Central app not appearing

MacBook Pro Retina Late 2013 latest big sur

I updated waves central yesterday, and now the interface is not appearing. It’s still on the dock below, but when I click the app icon, nothing appears. When I click ‘show all windows’, it says there are none. When I quit the app and reload, the same happens, I can’t actually access the app. Also, I purchased an update plan for my CLA signature series, to get a second license. Do I have the second license permanently now? Or do I need to renew coverage every year to use it on a second computer?

**** I tried to send this to technical support, but kept getting an error message. After a frustrating hour with no success, I came here. Thanks for any help :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t have an answer for you regarding Waves Central but to answer your question about the second licenses… Yes, you do need to keep your update plan current in order to keep your second licenses. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @playtheremix and Welcome to Waves Forum :slight_smile:

The issue you are experiencing might be due to a mismatch between youc current Mac OS account name and the name of your user library folder.
In such cases the workaround would be opening a new, administrative account on your Mac OS and operating Waves Central via that account.

That being said, I would advise contacting our Tech Support team via this link. They will be more than happy to assist you.

1 Like