Update Promotion

I would love to be offered a promo to update my existing plugins so that they are all the same version. I keep getting offers to upGRADE but I don’t want the plugins in the next level bundle. The update option right now is not worth the price as it stands. I wait years before updating. The last time I paid for an update was version 9. Offering a better deal on an update plan would get me to make everything current and Waves would have to wait years for my money.

Hi @snapshotsound,

Welcome to the Waves Forum.

You will be able to update all your plugins to the identical latest versions by renewing the Waves Update Plan. Once completed with the Update Plan process, you will be eligible to update all your licenses to the latest V14.

For more information about the Waves Update Plan and its benefits please visit the next link.

Have a great day.

1 Like

The other way about it would be to find a bundle or two that contains all your plugins… plus more… and grab it when its on sale. Though, depending on your plugins that can be a lot easier said than done.

1 Like

I completely understand about the Waves Update Plan. What I’m asking for is a promotion that gives a price break on that plan once in a blue moon. The full cost of the WUP is not worth it to me? What is it, like $249? That is around the price of an upgrade (which I don’t need nor want).

1 Like

Yup. That’s what I said too. :+1:

It does happen. Though I only find out via the email promo I receive.

There are those who aren’t keen on that, but it may be be worth grinning and bearing at least until their next WUP Discount comes up,

Thank you, but like I said, the regular price for the update plan is not worth the price, hence this post.

When was the last time you saw a promo for the update (and not the upgrade)? I’m wondering how long I will have to continue to wait.

Ironically I believe there was one shortly before you made your original post. I just don’t know how often they do it.

Story of my life.

If Waves has or does offer a discount on updates, it is unclear that they are doing it. The tagline should be, “Bring all your Waves plugins up to date!”

1 Like

So, the promo for 25% the Update Plan is what I’ve been waiting for?

Yes indeed!! Assuming you don’t want to simply subscribe.

I don’t believe I’ve seen a bigger discount on WUP.

1 Like

Do you (or anyone else) know how long it will run? I’ve gotta get my funds up!

No idea to be honest, but it may be around 2-4 weeks…

No worries. I got it done. So nice to have a desirable ending! Thanks everyone!

2 Likes