Studio Rack V11 Would Be Really Nice

Recently Upgraded to V11 via the W.U.P.
Having the V9 plugins in my DAW ( FL Studio 20 ) pretty much combined all of the versions together, so that only version 9 would load when picking from the Plugin manager itself regardless of version.

Uninstalled Version 9, and everything, and I mean everything was replaced with version 11, even if the project I worked on was 2-5 years old… Except… Studio Rack.

Really hinders those who enjoyed using it, and I don’t really see what could be an issue when it comes to upgrading to V11 ( or V10 ) Why was it stuck to 9.7 is beyond me.

Would really mean the world to a lot of people who used the rack plugin to get a version 11 of that plugin. It’s probably the only wall that most have from being able to truly access their old programs with the newest versions.

~J.O. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, been waiting a long time for this to be ready. It’s a mess trying to maintain versioning to keep projects working with SR.

2 Likes

This is supposed to be coming during this quarter…so they have like a month and a half to live up to the promise. Would be really great to have during the lockdown to work out all of the kinks.

1 Like

Update: I got word on twitter from Waves themselves saying that it’s coming very soon! They confirmed that it will be happening thankfully =]

I Will Believe it When i See It They Have Been Full Of C.ap To Me I Have Been Calling There Tec Support For Over a Year Now Only One Guy Was Nice To Me For Over a Year Now Every Time i Ask When Is The Studio Rack Plugin Going To Be Fixed So It Dose Not Crash Cubase 10 Mac and When Will It Work With Wave 11 They Have a Attitude To Me And Have Even Hung Up On Me ( How Are You Going To Be Mad At Me For Not Keeping Up And Making You Software Run Correctly ) Very Bad Customer Service i Have Invested a Lot Of Money into Their Digigrid Audio Interface And Plugins I Won’t Buy Any More Of Their Products Again

Dang. Sorry to hear that. I’ve only called them one time regarding my licenses back in around 2015 maybe? But the guy who I talked with was awesome and knew exactly what to do. Turns out, I had to use an Ethernet port to get back my licenses and move them to the cloud then back to my OS again.

I do hope that they keep up with their part though! Time will tell :stuck_out_tongue:

real soon guys, really soon

4 Likes

today? tomorrow? next week? Would be great to have while we are in the middle of quarantine lockdown.

Yay :slight_smile:
I can’t wait!

1 Like

Official word was Q2. If they’d do it like Avid, they’d release it on June 30th at 23:59 :smiley:
But given Yishai’s response, I’m optimistic we won’t have to wait until the last minute.

1 Like

I am hoping you are right… sooner the better

1 Like

Maybe as a Memorial Day surprise?

haha

2 Likes

Could today be the day? :o
By the way. The client in my original post. Yeah he needs something again from an old project with the V9 plugins, even after he said that everything is set. Uugh!

I am checking here everyday and super keen for this update… soon please!!

3 Likes

check again :wink: it’s out

4 Likes

Omagawd!
Looks great, downloading now. Giving people options to expand the eMotion ST Mixer at an affordable price is also a pretty neat move!

2 Likes
3 Likes

GOOD MORNING TO YOU TOO! haha :slight_smile:
I’ll make a video on my Youtube Channel for today on this! :smiley:
Thanks!

1 Like

I can imagine this release has been a lot of hard work.
But can someone please explain, why eMotion ST looks 10x better in a 1080p video,
than on my actual 1080p screen?

Actually, that is the true size of the application. In the video it’s zoomed in and enhanced for the format of video.
We plan full screen 4K support, but do not have an ETA at this time. Recommended Screen resolution is: 1280x1024 / 1600x1024

1 Like