Select only a few plugins of Waves Ultimate in 2023

Hi there!
I found a thread about this but it’s been a couple of years so I wanted to know if there’s a way I can choose to download only the plugins I want. Waves Ultimate comes with 220 plugins and I actually want to use 2 for a specific project, and maybe try another 10, but I definitely don’t need 20GB of plugins. Moreover, It’s taking forever to download as well and I need to finish the project I’m working on asap. I just wanted this plugins for a month and I don’t think I’ll need them anymore.
Is there a way I can choose to download a selection of plugins? I also wonder how I will uninstall them afterwards without any trace in my computer. Any thoughts?

Hi @mintparker,

Welcome to the Waves Forum.

You can install individual plugins from Waves Central > Install Products >View choose the plugins versions you wish to Install i.e. V14 plugins.

Now you can simply type the plugin name you wish to install in the Waves Central Spotlight option and it should pop up in the version you chose, allowing you to install only individual plugins.

To uninstall click on the settings option( cog wheel) in Waves Central and choose to uninstall the versions you wish from the dropdown menu.

Well I have bought a Waves Ultimate subscription and it’s a 231 plugins set, but it doesn’t seem to let me install just a few of them. I have to install the whole package in order to use just a couple of them. Anyways, I don’t know if it’s my hotel’s wifi or something else, but I can’t even download the 20GB, it stops downloading at 71.4% so I guess I will have to cancel my subscription :frowning:

Hi @mintparker,

Have you tried installing single plugins as I suggested in my previous reply to this thread "You can install individual plugins from Waves Central > Install Products (switch to All Products)>View choose the plugins versions you wish to Install i.e. V14 plugins.

Now you can simply type the plugin name you wish to install in the Waves Central Spotlight option and it should pop up in the version you chose, allowing you to install only individual plugins."

If you are still struggling you can reach VIP support over the phone at +1-865-909-9200 ext. 1 this should save you some time rather than emailing.

Yes, I tried that, that’s what I’d love to do, but it doesn’t let me choose
one single plugin :frowning:
Thanks, I’ll try to call.

@mintparker Were you able to solve that?

Let us know how it went.