Ovox won't step through Presets

I checked all licensing and installation. Ovox is my first Waves Plugin so only have one product. When i use the ] button to skip to the next present on my Mac running Mojave (Logic Pro X) it only goes to the 4th plugin then reverts back to the first one “Press 0 Full Reset”. Is this a bug?

I also cannot access any of the presets apart from the first 5 for longer than a few seconds.

Hi @Philiparnoolivier,
Are you accessing presets from Logic’s Preset system or from the Waves Tool bar at the top of the plugin?
You should use the latter - click “Load” or the arrow buttons, you should be able to access them all.

If this is what you are doing and are still encountering this issue - please contact our support team to look in to why this is happening.

Hi there

I’m accessing it through the plugin?

I’m logging it then.

Philip

Philip Olivier

philiparnooliver@gmail.com

+44 (0) 7719 276402

+27 (0) 76 809 6654

Hey @Philiparnoolivier,

Indeed, you are using Logic’s preset management system instead of the WaveSystem toolbar to load presets. Logic’s system works with our plugins that have less presets that are not categorized.

This is what you should be using to load, save and toggle Waves Plugin presets:

More information can be found here: https://www.waves.com/1lib/pdf/plugins/waves-system-guide.pdf

Thanks!

Ah thank you so much for explaining!

Philip

Philip Olivier

philiparnooliver@gmail.com

+44 (0) 7719 276402

+27 (0) 76 809 6654

2 Likes

I was having the same issue! Thanks for resolving!