WAVES.COM SPECIALS SUPPORT

New Waves user looking for info

Appreciate being able to post over here and get some feedback from people for whom installing plugins is second-nature as I just installed Waves Berzerk saturation/distortion plugin in the context of an overall focus on doing this for the first time after working w/stock plugins and as a result have been keeping a close eye on everything relating to laptop storage…

Posting this to find out if,now that the plugin is successfully installed,I still need to have Waves Central installed as well(along w/the WAPAPI x86 stuff which if I’m not mistaken looks like some icons or something else like this I won’t need to actually use the plugin)or if WC is just what you need to install to get a plugin set up after which it can be uninstalled until the next time you need to do this(which might actually be fairly soon as I’ve been looking at some others)…

Along w/any info about this stuff,would also be interested in hearing from people who use this plugin itself…checked out a bunch of tutorials and have a fairly good sense of how to adjust the settings;looking forward to getting into working with it as a major upgrade from the basic “one-knob” type of saturation/distortion plugins I’ve been using especially in terms of being able to target specific EQ areas…

Copyright © 2019 Waves Audio Ltd. All rights reserved. Contact Us | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy