Mac os reinstall and waves licenses

I have pt10 and osx 10.8 mountain lion. My computer did an auto update and all my stuff became incompatible. I did a rollback to 10.8 and got all my stuff reinstalled but I can’t get my waves licenses to show up. The most current waves central is incompatible with 10.8 so I can’t get on the cloud to reactivate my licences.

What do I do now?

Hi @clark3030150,

Install Waves Central on a different computer that supports it (This version of Waves Central is supported on Windows 7 and up / macOS 10.10 (Yosemite) and up.)
Connect a USB Flash drive to this computer and recover your licenses to the USB flash drive.
Then connect this flash drive to your 10.8 system.
Good to go :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m on a win 7 machine, had support recover my licenses to a USB that failed on me after a couple of days. I understand the once a year recover rule, so how do I recover my licenses to a new usb?
A circumstance I had no control over.

It is indeed unfortunate to hear about your circumstances. That’s a pretty s&*tty hand you’ve been dealt. How many licenses are you talking about??

Waves do have a discount on WUP at the moment. That would entitle you to unlimited support for a a year… I believe. Alternatively, you might be able to upgrade to a bigger bundle that includes the plugins you have. You’ll get the WUP and more plugins along with it.

Not sure how else I can personally help though. I don’t work for Waves and have absolutely no pull with them.