After performing the March 13, 2022 Waves’ update (see below), all the paths to my samples were deleted from the Cosmos library leaving only the ones that came with Cosmos.
It took me many hours over the course of an entire day to add all this content, and now it’s all gone (the paths, not the actual samples and folders).
I’m not the only one to experience this issue; you can read more about it here:
Waves March 13, 2022 Update
- Updated: COSMOS Sample Finder
- Fixed: Samples in subfolders are now scanned properly.
- Fixed: Updating a folder’s content now shows the right sample count.
- Fixed: Issues in previews of certain AIFF files.
- Updated: COSMOS temporarily does not require login.
- Other general bug fixes and improvements.