Just to let ya know

It seems that Waves fixed the problem about Bundles showing up as not being installed (but activated, though) in Central. Greetings…

1 Like

Yes indeed. It has just sorted itself here too.
Also, support got back to me with the following (included for reference).

I belive that this might be just wrong information in Waves Central, since there are still old v11 leftovers on the system.

Please navigate to Mac HD > Applications > Waves > Plugins v12, and verify that the plugins are installed.

Under Mac HD > Applications > Waves, see if there are v11 folders, if there are -

1. Launch Waves Central, go to Settings > Maintenance > Uninstall , choose the v11 entry then click Uninstall .

2. Go to - Mac HD > Applications > Waves > Waveshells v11/ Plugins v11 , and remove those folders (if exist).
3. Delete any v11 WaveShell files, which can be found in the following locations (if exists, the waveshell files will end with 11.xx):

** Mac HD > Library > Audio > Plugins > Components*
** Mac HD > Library > Audio > Plugins > VST*
** Mac HD > Library > Audio > Plugins > VST3*
** Mac HD > Library > Application Support > Digidesign > Plugins*
** Mac HD > Library > Application Support > Avid > Audio > Plug-Ins*
** Mac HD > Library > Audio > Plugins > WPAPI*

Then, follow this steps toremove Waves Prefrences -

1. Quit your Host/DAW.*
    1. In Finder , click on the Go menu while holding down [Alt/Option] and click on Library .*
    1. Go to Preferences and delete the Waves Preferences folder.Re-launch Logic 10.5 with a fresh session .*
      If asked to locate the plug-ins folder, point it to - Macintosh HD > Applications > Waves > Plug-Ins V12.

Launch Logic Pro, and if happens again, try to launch one more time and after the current rescan, it should load properly,

Please keep me updated and let me know how it goes,

1 Like

I never ran into this issue myself, but this would indeed be good news for others!! :grinning: