Welcome to Waves Community Forum.
Basically, you can take a look at the information at the How to Control OVox Vocoder with MIDI on Your DAW page.
As well, you can try to follow the instructions below:
set up the OVox , follow these steps:
- Launch Logic Pro X .
- Create a ‘ New Software Instrument Track .’
- Load OVox (m > s) to the instrument track - you will find OVox (m > s) under the ‘ AU MIDI-controlled Effects ’ category.
- Create another Audio track.
- In the upper-right corner of the OVox , open the ‘ Side Chain ’ dropdown menu, and choose the channel you’ve set to be your carrier.
- Make sure that the following is set:
- Under Voice change to Track .
- Under Synth change to Internal .
- Under Note Source change to MIDI .
Try playing a sample on the audio track and play with a MIDI controller.
I hope this information will do.
Have a great day