Clarity VX and Logic Pro Synchronization Problem

I keep getting this error message - can anyone explain what it means? I am not using the Pro Version of Clarity. I just have ONE audio track with the audio clip (WAV format) that I am trying to clearn up. There is no MIDI info on the track to my knowledge. My system info is below.

I should also mention that other Wave Plugins like WNS Noise Suppressor or the W43 work perfectly fine.

Thanks in Advance!

As a Logic user who has seen that message myself way too many times, I can tell you that I am almost 100% sure its associated with the CPU thread getting a little maxed out and not able to process the audio and keep midi in sync.

Clarity does require a lot of processing power so chances are that’s what it will be. Since you really don’t have much in the session at all I’d suggest maybe increasing your I/O Buffer size and maybe quite some non-necessary apps.

Hi Brian,

Feel free to contact our Tech Support, they will gladly look into the issue.

1 Like

Hi Brian,
I hope you were able to resolve the issue with the error message you kept on getting when using Clarity VX with LogicPro.

I experienced exactly same issue and got the same error message. I resolved it by simply turning off the “Record Enable” button at the top of the audio channel before I started using Clarity VX on my recording.

Best,
Dennis

1 Like

On an audio track within Logic the record enable would place that track on Logic’s live thread. When “off” the plugin would be distributed on another thread where minimal latency isn’t as important. So the CPU load would be decreased, hence, no MIDI sync alert.

So what I was talking about above would seem to be true in this particular scenario too.