Bizarre Conundrum Introduced In Clarity Vx (s) and (m)

I was planning to process some Stereo Files in Clarity(s), but received an error that said, “The Audio Unit ‘Clarity Vx (s)’ could not be applied. I can probably not handle sounds with two channels.” I suppose that I understood that Clarity Vx (s) was for two-channel sounds, but perhaps I was mistaken, I then turned the stereo file into mono, and when I attempted to apply Clarity Vx (m), the plug-in replied, “The Audio Unit ‘Clarity Vx (m)’ could not be applied. I can probably not handle sounds with 1 channel(s).” Oddly, the plugin worked perfectly from it’s November 22 purchase until today, December 12. Please advise as to what I should do, as I now cannot use the plugin, at all. Regards, Tim R.

Hi @tim_roseborough,

Welcome to the Waves Forum.

The reported issue you describe is normally related when not running your DAW through rosetta while using Clarity on Apple-based Silicon computers, I can also see you were provided with exact steps to solve the issue after applying for technical assistance.

I hope those steps solved the reported issue.

Have a great day.

Ah yes, the old Rosetta issue. Give it some time, it won’t be long before Clarity will be AARM (M1) compatible