WAVES.COM SPECIALS SUPPORT

CLA Epic popping

Hi, When I use channel one of the delay in any of the CLA presets, I get a pop when I hit play in Logic Pro. I’ve tried using it as a send and also as a plug-in on the track. When I mute channel one on the delay, the pop does not happen. I tried this in several Logic Pro projects with the same result each time. Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks

2 Likes

Sounds like a little glitch that might’ve somehow got past quality control. It might be worthwhile bringing it to their attention.

https://www.waves.com/contact-us

1 Like

Hi @gmagerr and Welcome to Waves Forum :slight_smile:

This issue will require a further investigation and troubleshooting by Waves Technical Support team.

Feel free to contact them and they will gladly assist you with sorting it out.

2 Likes

Same here in Logic Pro even with the latest update

Has there been any progress on this @waves?

Hi @Joshdavies2 and Welcome to Waves Forum :slight_smile:

As replied to @gmagerr earlier in this thread, this kind of issue will require a further investigation and troubleshooting by Waves Technical Support team.

Feel free to contact them and they will gladly assist you with sorting it out.
Good luck!

1 Like

There are a few issues with CLA Epic that are being worked on right now. I spent an hour with Tech Support yesterday and we found the problem (happened to be with the Epic WaveShell not playing well with other WaveShells)…the Development Team is now working on a fix.

I highly suggest that you report it to Tech Support (I suggest telephone) and get a ticket open. Do not assume that someone else calling in will get the attention the problem deserves.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease and Waves Tech Support is awesome.

2 Likes

Copyright © 2019 Waves Audio Ltd. All rights reserved. Contact Us | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy