Can see the licenses in Waves Central, but can't install the plugins

This was a surprise to me when I trying to install my V9 plugins, where I could see the licenses but no option to install them in the Waves Central.

Then I figured out the note written in the Waves Central.
It’s because the latest version of Waves Central installs Waves V10 plugins & applications (except SoundGrid V9 applications are still available for installation) via Online source

Thought to then check the downloads section of the website to see if there is any other option.
Here I found the Legacy offline installer files for V9. But here there were three different download versions, I needed to download the relevant Legacy Offline Installer files from here

Next question in my mind was,
How to determine which version of legacy installer files I need to download?

Did some digging in the support section pages to find the technical specifications required for these installers.

There are 2 factors which I needed to check before knowing which version to download.
a) The OS version I was using (Mac OS 10.13.3)
b) The DAW & it’s version you are using ( ProTools 12)

So I checked the System requirements & Supported hosts to determine which version of Offline Installer files I need to download.

Found that V9.92 installer files are the ones that suit the requirements.

I downloaded these offline installer files from here download

Now How to Install these?
at the bottom of the page, I found this link See Installation Instructions
Followed those instructions & could install the V9 plugins :smiley:
Just needed to have moved the licenses to the machine

I could still manage licenses using the latest Waves Central.

It was my honor to share these steps that helped me solve the issue.

:key::key: Golden rule, if you face any difficulties, you can always contact the Technical Support team. They are awesome :sunglasses:

2 Likes