It Has Been Almost 5 Months And WAVES Has NOT FIXED The Studio Rack Plugin CRASHING Cubase 10 on Mac i Have Called Around 5 Times and emailed 2 or 3 Times and i Get The Same Answer YOU DON’T KNOW 5 Months and you Don’t KNOW any Thing Very Very BAD Customer Service i Have Over $4000 In Your Hardware Digigrid iOS and Plugins That i Can NOT use and i Stopped BUYING Plugins Because i Can’t Use Them You Don’t Have any Thing about This on Your Website NO Youtube Video Not Even Saying ( HAY GUYS THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE WE ARE WORKING ON IT ) WTF. I NEED IT FIXED Like i Said BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE
Welcome to the Waves Forum!
I really understand your frustration here and I can assure you that our developers are working on this alongside Steinberg, but indeed, we do not yet have an ETA for StudioRack Support in Cubase 10 on Mac.
StudioRack is currently fully supported on the earlier versions of Cubase listed on the StudioRack supported hosts page.
If you install a previous version of Cubase that is qualified by Waves, let’s say 9.5 (which can co-exist with cubase 10), you will be able to work smoothly with your IOS and plugins in StudioRack for now.
I hope this is reassuring.
What The Hell Is Going On I CALLED Yesterday And Talked to a Technician Support Guy To Ask Him What Is The Progress Was FIXING THE STUDIO RACK PLUGIN And He WAS RUDE TO ME And Had a Attitude And Said ( I DON’T KNOW I DON’T KNOW ) AND THEN JUST CUT ME OFF WTF.( I WILL NEVER PAY FOR YOUR PRODUCTS AGAIN HARDWARE OR PLUGINS ) Was Trying To Support Your WAVES COMPANY BUT AFTER 6 Months Of WAVES NOT FIXING THE STUDIO RACK PLUGIN CRASHING CUBASE 10 MAC NO MORE And i Am Going To Call My SWEETWATER REPRESENTATIVE and Tell Him How Bad i Have Been Treated By WAVES
While we do understand your frustration about this matter, our official statement remains the same:
"Our developers are working on this alongside Steinberg, but indeed, we do not yet have an ETA for StudioRack Support in Cubase 10 on Mac.
StudioRack is currently fully supported on the earlier versions of Cubase listed on the StudioRack supported hosts page ."
Now, I’d like to explain something:
- StudioRack was developed on and for earlier versions of Cubase and other DAWS.
- Every DAW company updates their software from time to time to meet technological advances, market and business requirements and changes.
- Most DAW company updates since the release of StudioRack have retained all compatibility features for StudioRack.
- Unfortunately, when Steinberg updated to Cubase 10, something broke in the way it works with StudioRack.
- Waves and Steinberg are working to fix this and resume compatibility for Cubase 10, we both want it to work for you and other users , but neither company can currently provide an estimate of when a fix will be released.
- Our support team has offered you many times to assist and get StudioRack running without crashes on earlier versions of Cubase or other supported DAWs.
Repeatedly contacting us on different channels and platforms will not change this.
We do apologize if you had a bad experience with our support, but you are demanding an answer they cannot give. They truly, as stated many times before, do not know.
I can assure you that I will personally contact you as soon as I have news about a fix on Steinberg’s or our side that will fix this.
Waves Forum Administrator
Whats Going On 1 More Month Is About To Pass And Still No Fix / Results With Studio Rack CRASHING CUBASE 10 MAC Bad Bad Bad Customer Support Next The Next NAMM Show i Go To i Am Going To Tell Every One My Experience / How i Was Treated By WAVES Its Ridiculous
It’s been another month. Any updates on when a fix for this issue is coming?
Hi @agentcooper, welcome to our forum!
No, we do have any updates or ETA at this time.
Waves Forum Administrator
We invested heavily in Waves software AND hardware and yet it has been SEVEN MONTHS since Cubase 10 was released and still no fix for this critical crash that renders Waves SoundGrid StudioRack completely useless. Not unacceptable.