When is WAVES Going To Fix Studiorack Crashing Cubase 10 Mac

Hi Yishai-Waves, I was wondering if there is a release date for the Soundgrid Studio update other than just Q2? I have a Burl Bmb4 Mothership and a new Mac Pro (delivered with Catalina )that I am desperately waiting to use. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi @heem111, unfortunately I do not. I will keep you posted

Is it just me or does the new MultiMod remind you of something loosely designed in the StudioRack. With their recently passed release of SuperRack and now their new release of MultiMod, I would hazard a guess to say StudioRack isn’t that far behind at all. It looks to me that these things are built using the very same technology that they would need to make StudioRack happen.

Don’t lose faith brother, I’m sure there will be a happy ending to this story before very long.

2 Likes

What Is Going On One More Month Has Past Since You Posted This Still No Fix For The Studio Rack Crashing Cubase 10 Mac i Spent Over $4000 and Still Cant Use My Digigrid iOS Audio Interface And Waves Plugins Correctly I Can’t Use The DSP Waves Has Not Fix It Since November 15, 2018 Almost 2 Years No Fix Wow

1 Like

Hi @lyric8 - coming really soon!

I know a guy who’s on the beta review team. He takes his NDA very seriously so tells me NOTHING.

Except for this one thing… it’s being reviewed by the beta team now!!

So yes, it’s definitely on it’s way and it’s soon.

Can You Please Let Us Know What is Going On When Can i Use My Digigrid iOS Audio Intrface DSP With My Plugins and Studio Rack

@lyric8

⚡️NEW & FREE! The new StudioRack and SoundGrid Studio ares here!

It Needs A Maintenance Fix UpDate Though Using The Parallel and Split Channel With Only Like 5 or 6 Plugin With My Digigrid iOS it Over Loads 115% The iOS and Makes The Audio Crackle and Pop Sound The iOS Is Supposed To Run at Least 100 Plugins I Can Run Way More Plugins With Just My 2012 Mac Pro CPU So Ones Again What is The Point Of Spending Thousands Of Dollars And it is Not Work Rite The Old Studio Rack i Could Use a Lot Of Plugins With No Problems I Hope it Dose Not Take Another 2 Years It Fix

Hi @lyric8,

It really depends which plugins, some, such as Abbey Road Plates and H-Reverb are more CPU heavy than most others. You can load dozens of SSL Channel’s and q10 which are light…
Please reach out to support to make sure everything is set up properly and you are getting the mac out of your IOS and setup.

Thanks.