Waves Tune scanning

Im using cakewalk (Tried Magix Music maker, but I can’t find a way to create an Aux Track for rewire).
I created an aux track in cakewalk, put Waves Rewire on it. Dragged a .wav file to another track and sent it to the Aux track.
Im a first time user of tune, but when I put the Tune plugin on my track with the wav file on it, the dialog box pops up and I select the Key ( C Major) for the song (vocals only). Im not sure what should happen when it scans, but I can’t seem to figure out how to get it to scan the track. I’ve played the wav track and “Nothing” in tune.
What am I not doing?

Thanks
Terry

Hi @Tv1,

Welcome to the Waves Forum.

If you are not seeing anything scanned by Waves Tune, it might be that you are outside the session limit.

Waves Tune limits the scan duration to ten minutes meaning if you are trying to scan a part in your track that is over the 10-minute mark, you won’t be able to process or get an error message in some cases.

If the issue persists, I strongly suggest to Contact Technical Support directly, they will gladly guide you on how to use the Waves Tune within your current setup.