WAVES.COM SPECIALS SUPPORT

Waves Real-time auto tune issue

Hello everyone

Just bought waves real time auto tune, and there’s a massive issue with it that makes it practically unusable. It’s really odd and I can’t find anything only pertaining to this issue, so I just thought I’d ask here. When I talk into the microphone, the auto tune isn’t applied, but the plugin is showing that it can hear he audio. However, when I sing really high pitched, only then is the auto tune applied. I’m talking like 2 octaves higher than my usual singing/rapping voice. It’s as if my voice is so deep it’s unrecognisable, even though I have a fairly normal pitched voice. Any help would be appreciated, as I am making a album and need a auto tune for it.

Thanks

Have you selected the appropriate Range. You can either Start with Generic, or for Males Try Tenor or Baritone and for Female try the Tenor or Alto.

Nothing thing to loom at is the Reference, which should be 440 for conventional tuning or check to see whether you are applying any custom scales where only the high notes have been selected. :thinking:

2 Likes

Hey @jammy969!
What host application are you loading Tune in?
What Operating system?

Feel free to contact Tech support who can assist if you do have a supported host and system

Copyright © 2019 Waves Audio Ltd. All rights reserved. Contact Us | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy