Waves Central wont open at alll

Hello. I’ve Recently bought an subscription for the gold bundle, on 4/3/2022). before that I had the silver bundle no issues, after I Installed the gold bundle pro tools kept giving me the message that my waveshells were missing and ive looked online trying to fix the problem and unfortunately I had no luck. last thing I remember is I’ve tried resetting my plugins on wave central and tried to run my pro tools again , and again no luck, then i go back to open up waves central and it seemed to be taking pretty slow it took about an hour to open up, and when i did i got the message " You did not allow central to make changes relaunch and choose to allow in the system prompt"

Ive did this several times and its always going slow and repeating that message and i don’t know how to fix this issues can Someone please lead me to the right direction I’m literately losing my mind i don’t know what i did wrong. Thanks

by the way im on windows

Do you think it might be a permissions thing??

It might be with dropping these guys a line, they’d have a clearer idea of what the problem may be.
https://www.waves.com/contact-support