Update Abbey Road Saturator causing waveshell error

I updated my abbey road saturator plugin from v11 to v12 and now when I try to load a project that has the old update it says error loading abbey road saturator v11. I don’t know how to access it or change it to v.12 on any of my old projects and when I load the new abbey road saturator it opens perfectly fine but all my presets are gone. I’ve ran the version organizer, fixed permissions and ownership, and I cleared the cache and all to no avail.

Have you installed the V12 version of Saturator via Central yet?? If so, try using the organise versions feature in Central’s settings.

Hi @Aspectt and welcome to Waves Forum :slight_smile:

In case you’ve already tried the version organizer and it did not help - try also uninstalling V11 plugins by following the steps provided here.

You can also remove the Plugins V11 folder manually from Wave’s initial folder on your system drive. The location of the folder depends on your operating system (Mac / Windows).

It is also possible that you’ve been using a different component when running V11, than the one you are running now in V12 (for example VST component in V11 and VST3 component in V12).

At this point I believe it is wise to receive technical assistance on a deeper level.
Feel free to contact our Tech Support department. They will be more than happy to get you up and running with your plugins.

1 Like