Trouble installing Real Time Tuner

Hi! Im new here, Im Juan from Argentina.
Im on windows 10 64 bits. Ive tried everything on the support page, the troubleshooting and all the guides and cant make it work.
Im installing my recently bought plugin from the latest version of waves central, ive tried installing “online”, from usb stick and offline installer. Nothing works. The installer goes on and tells me its done but i cant find the plugin ANYWHERE, it creates a folder in Program Files but its empty, all I get is this route: Program Files (x86)\Waves\Data\NKS FX\Waves Tune Real-Time\Waves Tune Real-Time Stereo but all the folders are empty, only containing another empty folder. If I set Ableton or any other daw to look for vst on these folders nothing comes out.

What am i missing? I feel like theres a step im not doing, but like I said, ive already do everything on the support page, i contacted by the form but got no answer. Google gives me nothing, like no one ever had this issue, so i just assumed im doing something wrong!
I set the properties of folders to “See hidden folders” but cant find anything.

Thanks in advance! I really hope someone can help me :slight_smile:

Hi Juan @chope.prod! Welcome to our forum :slight_smile:

Our support team have received you ticket and answered. Please take a look in your email.
Program Files (x86)\Waves\Data\NKS FX\Waves Tune Real-Time\Waves Tune Real-Time Stereo is not where the plugin is installed, rather: C:\Program Files (x86)\Waves\Plug-Ins V10

please folow the steps here: https://www.waves.com/support/how-to-find-your-plugins-in-ableton-live

If that did’nt work - please reply to the support ticket and they will continue troubleshooting with you, or call support.

Good luck!

Hi! Im not getting that folder. Waves central notifys me that the vst have been installed but it is not creating any folder

Hi Juan,
Sorry to hear this. please contact our support team by email or phone.
They will sort this out ASAP. :sunglasses:
Thanks