StudioRack issue in LogicProX

I must say that the new Soundgrid and StudioRack have been worth the wait!
Fantastic.

I do have an issue with it in Logic Pro X. For some reason, when I change the “Switch to SG”, my plugins are no longer seen. They are Italic and and mute.
What am I doing wrong? Works fine in ProTools.

Regards,
Matt

Hey @mattrixx,

What version of Logic are you running? (StudioRack and waves plugins are not yet supported in Logic 10.5? Could that be the issue?)

I suggest you contact our support team to look in to this. That will get you the quickest answers.

Mmm, that would be the case. I am using 10.5

Interesting however, is that it all works just fine, unless I attempt to use my SG server.

As it is not qualified or supported yet in Logic 10.5, i cannot offer any insight on this at the moment. I know Logic changed some things with the AU format with 10.5 - we are working to qualify it.

Thanks

All good. I don’t often need the server in Logic, as it’s so efficient anyway.

1 Like

Hi There…

I am seeing the exact same behaviour in Presonus Studio One running on Catalina.

Cheers.

@sassimac,

Please contact our Support team as soon as you can to look in to this. Indeed it should work in Studio One Professional 4 (VST3).

https://www.waves.com/plugins/studiorack#tab-tech-specs|tab-supported-hosts

Thanks

Just want to report, that I am able to offload processing via Studiorack to my SG Server in Logic Pro X 10.5.1 Not sure what changed, but it is working.

1 Like

Actually I don’t know if Logic did change anything in 10,5 concerning the plugins. I so have StudioRack functioning fine.

Have you updated your Waves plugins, though, as they need updating to function in StudioRack. How about your SG Drivers as I don’t have Grid so I can’t comment on Logic compatibility there.

I didn’t update anything other than Logic to 10.5.1. Anyway, all working fine.

1 Like

Glad to her it got sorted.