If you have problem with opening Waves Central 13.0.10 on Mojave like me try this trick:
Download this MEGA archive and install Waves Central ( 13.0.9 ) from here :
Before first launch TURN THE NETWORK OFF !!!
Then launch the Waves Central normally and after the home screen is loaded turn the network on…and thats it!
You are disabled the automatic update to 13.0.10 and your Central is running…
Hope this helps
Do you still got that mega link?
nvm, you saved me! thank you so much!!!
MEGA is because the size of archive is approx 5GB =)
great … your welcome
Another solution became from WAVES support:
Thank you for contacting Waves Tech Support and bringing this to our attention.
This issue appears to happen only on systems where there is a mismatch between the user name and the home directory name which does not allow Central to run properly.
As a workaround, opening a new Administrator User on your macOS will allow you to launch Waves Central properly.
Once you installed and activated your products, you can return to your original User, as your products will be installed and activated on it as well.
In order to open a new Administrator user, follow the steps below:
- On your Mac, click on the Apple logo, choose System Preferences , then click Users & Groups
- Click the Lock icon on the bottom left to unlock it.
- Click the Add button + below the list of users.
- Click the New Account pop-up menu, then choose the type of user as Administrator .
- Enter a full name for the new user.
- Click Create User.
- Select “ Allow user to administer this computer. ”.
- Choose Apple > Log Out
- Log in to the new User and launch Waves Central
Thank you Oran Loyfer from Technical Support
Hi @Tonerlive thanks for sharing this, I have updated this thread as solved.