No Waves Central V12?

why i download Waves central V12, but it just turned V12 into V13 , and i can’t stop it

When you open Waves Central, on the Install Products tab, you can select V12 Plugins from the view pulldown menu on the upper right hand side.

What I’m trying to say is the waves central i instilled V12(red circle) , but when i finish and open waves central, it’s version is 13.0.9(yellow circle) , and i have no other version can select , bacause i cant used V13, so i need to use V12 to try.

Hi @strongliu7495

Basically, once installing Waves Central V12 (or any earlier Central version from V11 and up) Central will automatically update to the latest version.

With that said, Central 13 is able to install any previous version (V9,V10,V11 and V12)

If your licenses are V13 and you need to roll back from V13 to V12, (from looking in the screenshot you sent the V13 are installed on your system).

In order to roll back to V12 please follow the instructions at How to Roll Back to Waves V12.

If you need any further assistance, don’t hesitate to contact our Tech Support team.

I hope this information will do :slight_smile:

Have a great day.