New Plugin! Abbey Road Studio 3!

NEW PLUGIN: Abbey Road Studio 3

The Abbey Road Studio 3 plugin brings the acoustic environment of the legendary Abbey Road Studio 3 control room to your headphones, so you can always trust the production and mixing decisions you are making.

For the first time ever, you can produce, mix and hear music inside the world’s greatest studio control room—where classics by Pink Floyd, Amy Winehouse, Radiohead, Frank Ocean and Kanye West were crafted—no matter where you really are.

Powered by Waves Nx immersive audio technology.

LEARN MORE

WATCH: INSIDE THE ABBEY ROAD STUDIO 3 PLUGIN

WATCH: INSIDE THE ABBEY ROAD STUDIO 3 PLUGIN

Limited-time offer to owners of any Waves Abbey Road plugin

If you’ve owned either the Nx Virtual Mix Room plugin or any Waves Abbey Road plugin at the time of Abbey Road Studio 3’s release, check your mailbox: You’ve received an email with a coupon code discount on Abbey Road Studio 3.

“The Abbey Road Studio 3 plugin is extraordinary. For the first time on headphones, you can feel the field of speakers in front of you and around you. As a bonus, it really sounds like Abbey Road Studio 3, which is absolutely amazing.”

Alan Parsons

Alan Parsons

Musician, Producer, Engineer (Alan Parsons Project, Pink Floyd)

Focus...

“The center image is the thing to crack on headphones—and that’s what this plugin does amazingly well for me. I sat down at the Studio 3 control room, switching between the speakers in the room and the plugin on headphones, and I was surprised at how good the plugin was. It opens a new way for mixing on headphones.”

Giles Martin
Giles Martin
Producer, Composer (The Beatles, Rocketman)

LEARN MORE

1 Like