Deleting modulator in Flow Motion

Newbie here, coming up to speed on Flow Motion. I can’t figure out how to delete/disable a modulator, once it’s “plugged into” a slot. Empty slots, when clicked, show a popup to select either one of the 4 modulators, or “None”. But once a modulator is configured for a slot, a click of any kind (left/right, ctl, alt, shift, etc.) only brings up the “amount of modulation” selector.

This is a late-model iMac running Big Sur, Flow Motion 12.7.0.209, running as an AAX plugin in Pro Tools 2021.3.1.

Nothing in the manual or on this forum that I can see…but I figure it must be easy. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

Right click that Modulator “destination” slot and select “None” :wink:

Yeah, that’s how it’s supposed to work. I have a one button mouse, so ctl-click is the equivalent of right-click for me…everywhere except for here. Ctl-click acts just like regular click.

Thanks.

Sounds like you’re on a Mac. You know, if that is a case there is a way to set that mouse up to do a secondary click, its in the mouse preferences, thats how I have mine configured.

The trick to use it is to make sure you lift the left finger when your right click, otherwise the sensors assume you want a left click.

I have the same issue. Ctrl-click does not show context menu. I’m using a MacBook so it’s impossible to remove a modulator once it’s added.

I contacted Waves tech support about this, back in '21. They told me they could reproduce the problem; they told me to use a two-button mouse for now; they told me they’d get back to me when the problem was fixed. I never heard from them again. Sounds like they never fixed it.

I’m using an Apple Mouse myself. All you have to do is turn on the Secondary Click option. When you right click just make sure to lift your other finger as you do it.