AR TG Mastering annoying Undo behaviour

Not sure if this is a bug but it’s annoying. Clicking Undo while zoomed on a module, the view zooms out to the default view, even if the undo moves are only visible zoomed in to a specific (usually current) panel. ■■■■■ or not ■■■■■? :slight_smile:

Hi Tristan and welcome to Waves Forum :slight_smile:

You are correct.
After checking it on our side we were able to reproduce the issue.

Thank you for alerting us.
We’ll make sure to get it fixed as soon as possible. However at the moment I cannot provide you with a concrete ETA when the fix will be out.

Cool, thanks for looking into it!! :slight_smile:

It sounds to me like a bug. It’s worthwhile logging it in with Tech Support, they can only fix what they know about. :thinking:

Gurik has logged it as a bug…I assume that’s the same result as logging it with tech support?

3 Likes

Hi @tristan :slight_smile: Correct. There is no ETA for the fix yet.
I suggest checking out our release notes from time to and contacting support later on if needed.

1 Like

It’s not necessarily the same. Often the more people that report the same issue it can underline the importance of a fix. This might lead them to prioritising it.

Of course, it’s not guaranteed and you also wouldn’t want to be in their face all the time over an issue as that won’t help the situation either. :thinking:

Emphasizing that the bug was already reported and reached the relevant personnel to be prioritized and fixed :slight_smile:

3 Likes