Welcome to the Waves Forum!

Thank you for joining and welcome to the Waves Forum!

Important!

Any user with an active account on Waves.com can log in to the forum using the same Waves username and password. Your default forum username is identical to your Waves username.
If your Waves username is an email address, the forum username will be the prefix before “@domain.com”.

All posts and discussions in this forum are open to the public, therefore we strongly encourage you to change your username to one that does not expose your identity.

We hope you enjoy using the forum and will be an active member in our ever-growing community. Our friendly staff are here to help with any questions or inquiries.

The Waves Team

6 Likes

Morning,

Its been over 4-6 weeks of ETA of my purchase
Does this mean I’ve forfeit my $992.10 on Z12RK9TVXTUL

If posibly can I be refunded my S992.10 please.

Regards,
Sipho

Hi @siphongxongo,

This is a user forum and not a customer support portal. We cannot advise per purchase or your personal account on public pages…
Please contact our Orders department directly with your request / inquiry here: https://www.waves.com/contact-orders
I am sure they can sort this out.

1 Like

Hey check out my music production website with free samples:

hireproducerdotcom

You can check my site also:
Sikksounds

Hello all, I’m new here, playing band and wanna share some of my music))

Hi. Yes, I noticed right away that my real name was being displayed as my username. But I don’t see a way to change that, and I’m fairly familiar with Discourse software at this point having used it at Steinberg, BFD, and Github forums.
Also, it seems Waves has disabled or not enabled dark mode for the forum. I’m going blind here with a 24" screen of pure white. Could you please enable dark mode?
Thanks