Waves Certification Program

Hi there Waves Users and hopefully Waves!

I just recently saw the ability to purchase a “Waves Certification Program”. I clicked the link and it takes you to a list of schools who will be providing the ability to become certified. After about 2 inquires, I found a little bit of what seems to be variableness when it comes to pricing and also getting direct information regarding this. For the most part, I really feel like I learn best from the Masters. Which is something that you already have, and I know that you offer now Waves courseware.

That said, I was wondering if you might have an open chat or video chat sometimes concerning this, or be willing to talk to a user like myself who has idea’s about this and maybe a potential better offering for this? I’d be happy to be a part of such a discussion and share idea’s. I am also posting this because I’d really like to know what some other users are thinking concerning this?

Thanks! Keep making killer music!
-Michael

I’d be interested in finding out if you are successful with your endeavours in being able to open a discussion with them on education.