All my Waves plug ins are deactivated

Waves have been a ■■■■■■ to work with in Reaper since the day I bought them. I’ve had to waste time fixing installation issues, and activation issues.

Today I took advantage of the Kramer EQ, and installed it.

The moment I did this all of my other waves plug ins were deactivated. I paid for the activation.

How does this happen?

I also noticed that in the Waves Central GUI they offer install and upgrate, rather than install and Activate.

I don’t need whatever the 14 version of the software is. Never want it, and never agreed to use it. I’ve already paid for software that works pretty OK 85% of the time. The rest of the time I’m fixing installation, and activation issues.

I love the software. Schepps, CLA, and a couple others are awesome aside from whatever Waves corporation does to try and swindle money out of us.

ARRRGH!

No customer service on weekends when 99% of the people who work on music are working, and need customer service because of the corporations swindling maneuvers.

How do I get my plug ins working again.

Hi @marshallturner09,

Welcome to the Waves Forum.

I see you have already applied for assistance, a Waves Tech Support representative will reach out soon over email to assist.

In the future if you need urgent assistance please call : 1-865-909-9200 ext. 1

Hope you have a great week ahead.