Turn Knob Setting Numbers Off

Hi! It would be awesome to have a little checkbox that could turn the knob setting numbers off. I’m talking about the little numbers that appear below the knobs as you adjust them. Because sometimes I like to just be intuitive about a sound while I’m mixing and not get bogged down in numbers. Maybe I’ve got a disorder or something, but the urge to round numbers off to 5s and things is really hard to resist. Plus, all the genius engineers of yesteryear just had to turn a knob till it sounded good.

Thanks!

2 Likes

That sounds totally reasonable.

I’ve leaned to look past the numbers myself, but I can tell you, subtitles while watching TV is way too distracting… unless its in a foreign language, then its okay, because it’s necessary!?! :rofl:

Or just round them to "full digits"or halves maybe, these .37 details freak me out haha

:laughing:

Personally I can hand the decimals and the odd numbers, but when it comes to default settings I like to have nice round numbers. That way I can take a look at it and know whether I have actually set up the plugin or not.

Keeping them bypassed helps, but sometimes they can get accidentally activated. So it’s good to be able to take a simple look at a plugin and know instantly if you’ve mad changes.