Streamdeck for LV1

I’m trying to get a streamdeck to control user keys. But the LV1 will not “listen” to the streamdeck.
I’ve programmed the keys to F1-F16. Everything works fine when using the F-keys on my regular keyboard. But nothing happens when pressing the keys on the streamdeck.
It works fine with any other application, but not LV1.

Any ideas? What have I missed?

I had this issue pop up last weekend. The streamdeck worked fine the night before and all of a sudden LV1 wouldn’t respond. The streamdeck software was registering key strokes. I use loopmidi and it was seeing midi output. After verifying that the ports were correct in the mackie control section of LV1, I deleted it and re added it to find the same issue. Rebooted the axis one and power cycled everything but had the same issue. I needed to move on so I programmed my vocal fix mute group to a key on the FIT controller and continued on.

I had forgotten about it until I saw this post. Maybe I’ll try and troubleshoot it further when I have some time this week.

Strange. I’m not even using midi, just want the F-keys to trigger the user keys, but no luck.
This should be the easiest thing in the world, feels like I’m missing something simple/dumb.

It works at my Mac Lv1 v13 but not working on my pc LV1 latest V14. But it works on any software at my PC also. It works on pc only Lv1 is working at the back ground