Plug-ins to iOS

please bring Rcomp, DeSser an CLA vocals to iPad. Thank you guys in advance. Actually make the whole plug-in suite available on iOS it’s time. Keep changing the game waves!

3 Likes

I second this request…Please bring the Waves plugins to IOS!! :pray:t5::pray:t5::crossed_fingers:t5:

2 Likes

This would great, there are thousands waiting to see the dream coming true.

1 Like

Yes Please, we are waiting for waves on ipad.

I hope soon.

(and don’t forget clarity, Please :slightly_smiling_face: :pray:)

1 Like

Yes, we need Waves plugins on IOS!!!

1 Like

Yes, these would be great to have on IOS, so many other have ported over to it, here’s hoping you port also🤞🏾

Yes, this do this please! :grinning:

@waves imagine a DJ singing with a chain of pro vocal mixing plugins (starting with autotune lol) + a combo of Vocal Bender/Reverb/Delay controlled by movement of the phone… that would be huge!
come on guys you can do it! :wink:

With the new announcement that Logic Pro is coming to IPad and Waves now going to a subscription model it seems like a great business decision to open up the subscription to iPad users and expand the customer base. Is there any chance this could happen?

1 Like

Studioverse and creative access are tailor made for the iOS music community with the subscription model and social aspect of plug-in chain creation this would be a dream. Bring it all to iPad.

1 Like

With the iPad Pro and apps like Logic, Final Cut Pro and Davinci Resolve all made to run on it, I’m pretty sure Waves on iOS is just a matter of time.

They could already be working on it!?!