🔥 NEW! Vocal Bender Plugin

Real-Time Voice Manipulation
[Waves Audio]
[

]

REAL-TIME VOICE MANIPULATION!

Travis Scott. Billie Eilish. Frank Ocean. James Blake. Vocal Bender gives you “that sound” – fast.

Pitch-shifted lead vocals. Deep-voiced ad libs. Gender-bent vocal doubles. High-pitched vocal chops.

With zero latency and two simple controls, you can now create the most popular vocal sounds in hip hop, pop, R&B and electronic genres – all in real time .
Reg. $149

LIMITED-TIME INTRO

$3499

With code CREATE40

BUY NOW
Vocal Bender is available separately or as part of the Mercury, Pro Show, and SD7 Pro Show bundles. If you own one of these bundles with a current Waves Update Plan.
HOW TO GET FAST RESULTS WITH VOCAL BENDER

HOW TO GET FAST RESULTS WITH VOCAL BENDER
Kuk Harrell

Kuk Harrell
(Rihanna, Beyoncé, Kendrick Lamar)

“If you’re recording, mixing or crafting any type of vocal, Vocal Bender is what you need. Great-sounding vocal altering plugin.”

Malay

Malay

(Frank Ocean, ZAYN, Lorde)

“Vocal Bender has replaced a huge chunk of my vocal FX chain and I love it! It’s simple at first glance but packed with features, giving me the flexibility I’ve been looking for.”

Rob Kinelski
Rob Kinelski

(Billie Eilish, 30 Seconds to Mars, No I.D.)

“Vocal Bender is by far one of the cleanest pitch modulation tools I’ve ever used.”

Oh this plugin deserves more attention than it got here… Vocal Bender was a great plugin release and I found myself using it way more often than I would have thought.

I had a female vocalist record on a song and what she recorded wasn’t “dark sounding” enough to fit the song… So I layered her vocal and used Vocal Bender in flatten mode with automation to write a harmonized part which was just what the song needed. The formant control is powerful for altering a second layer harmony part.

Other times I’ve used it to flatten phrases where my voice did something I regretted, but I didn’t want to re-sing the part.

I use it on instuments, too, for pitching. You can even do some wild things to percussion with it.

LASTLY – a lot of people don’t notice at first glance that this plugin has powerful LFO and SEQuencer tools to modulate the parameters… So there’s more to it than you see at first glance.

Definitely check out the manual! https://www.waves.com/1lib/pdf/plugins/vocal-bender.pdf

This was a freebie for a short time if I recall correctly.

Apparently they’ve got another free product for grabs. This one’s a bit of a mystery though. I’ve seen a different promo shot on Facebook and all I can tell is that it had something to do with samples.

https://www.waves.com/lpn/free-for-everyone-using-samples

I’ve used VocalBender as a bit of a vocal “thickener” at times. I only wished it had a delay time, that would have made it more useful. I’ve gotten into the modulation a tiny bit, but haven’t really used it for extreme effects… yet.

Actually the next idea I have is to try it on a reverb send with a little feedback routed back to the input. The idea is to use it to emulate a shimmer reverb kind of effect. It should work… in theory.

1 Like