NEW! Bonus 2nd Licenses for Your Plugins + Exclusive Content!

We are pleased to announce two new exciting benefits added to the Waves Update Plan.

2nd LICENSES FOR YOUR PRODUCTS!

Many of us work on more than one computer and need flexibility. That’s why starting today, you can get a free 2nd license for any eligible plugin covered under the Waves Update Plan—and use that license on a different computer, without having to move licenses between devices. Your 2nd licenses will be valid for the duration of your Waves Update Plan coverage for the main license.

Check your eligibility / GET 2nd LICENSES

eMotion LV1, SuperRack, MultiRack, SoundGrid Rack for Venue, SoundGrid Studio and all Waves Subscriptions are excluded from the 2nd license benefit.
The 2nd license expires when your Waves Update Plan for that product expires:
See 2nd license terms & conditions

EXCLUSIVE PREMIUM CONTENT!

Moving forward, members of the Waves Update Plan will get access and special discounts on exclusive premium masterclasses on mixing and music production.

Expect more exciting news very soon!

ALL WAVES UPDATE PLAN BENEFITS AT A GLANCE

2 Likes

It was about time. Too bad it happened after I purchased my second copy of Mercury bundle. It kind of defeats the purpose. If I would have known, I would have invested on a second eMotion LV1 instead. I guess it is what it is.

1 Like

Oh… Was that what it was for? Oops. I registered it on the same computer. I thought it was some sort of new updated license to replace the old ones. Glad to know! This is actually useful! Now I can set up a music setup on my Laptop, so I can sleep over at my brother’s house, while doing work for people at the same time! Haha :crazy_face: Thanks!

1 Like