Cyber Monday Madness Starts Now!

Cyber Monday: All Plugins & Bundles. Biggest Savings Ever.
Cyber Monday: All Plugins & Bundles. Biggest Savings Ever.
Power up your productions with a massive selection of plugins & bundles and the biggest savings of the year

Get Free Plugins

Spend $50 get 1 Free Plugin

Spend $60 get 2 Free Plugins

Spend $90 get 4 Free Plugins

See free plugins »

Maximum 4 free plugins per order. Terms & conditions apply.
Black Friday - Best Time to Upgrade
Own plugins or bundles? Save big now when you upgrade your plugins to a bundle, or your bundle to an even bigger bundle

See your upgrades »
New Plugin!

Silk Vocal – Smart EQ & Dynamics Processor FREE during Black Friday
Take Your Vocals from Raw to Pro, in No Time.

With innovative technology and 2000 analysis bands, Silk Vocal targets problematic resonances and balances your vocal tracks. Tell the plugin where to focus – the smart engine will do the rest. Learn more.

Cyber Monday Only

Get It Now

“Before Silk I had 8 things in my vocal chain to get from A to B – I eliminated at least half of those plugins.”

Preston “Prizzie” Reid (Usher, Ye, Muni Long)

“It’s never been faster to dial in a polished vocal sound.”

Damien Lewis (Rihanna, Katy Perry)

Silk Vocal is also included in the Vocal Production, Mercury, Pro Show, and SD7 Pro Show bundles. If you own one of these bundles with an active Waves Update Plan, you can add this plugin to your bundle. Silk Vocal is also included in all Waves Creative Access subscriptions.
Horizon Bundle - Black Friday $249
Horizon: #1 best-selling Waves bundle

Get 83 plugins with all the essentials you need to produce, mix & master. Horizon includes must-haves like Vocal Rider, all CLA Classic Compressors, all L-series Mastering plugins, Renaissance vocal and bass enhancement plugins, essential loudness meters, and many more plugins for creating pro mixes and productions.

Get It Now

1 Like